Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm off to Russia...no, REALLY!

So I got pulled into my bosses office last week and she asked what my plans were for the holiday, I told that I didn't really have any plans and she was happy with that, since she was sending my ass to RUSSIA for scouting! I wasn't even asked or given a choice, I was told. I will be taking off for three weeks starting manana going all over Russia, I mean hitting the small villages and spending the night on a train. I'm very excited that I've been chosen to go, but I've got to admit that I'm scared shitless of fucking up this opportunity. I can't believe that in the span of one year I've been traveling all over the place, it's like being back on tour only better. I don't know if I'll have internet connections, but I will be tying a journal and then updated it as I can. I get travel with my coworker Manny, so that's going to be a blast. This is just another adventure for this young girl from Chula Vista, and this is just the beginning. I think that they need to follow my ass around with a camera crew to film my shit being in culture shock. Okay kid...off I go!

DF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, she could be like that bitch from Borat, except she would be "Burrit"..."O"! Love you, and be safe in Siberia!

Daniel Womack said...

Holy hell girl this is so cool! If you could handle Venice, Paris and New York so well, you're going to kick those Russians collective asses!

Have a great time, stay safe and hope to see you before Christmas. OR at least hear from you before then. Love you!