Monday, May 12, 2008

PPG's

So those bitched over there are my oldest and dearest friends that I met and survived high school with..we were a ragtag group of misfits that found each other and raised one another into the fine upstanding queens you see barely standing before you--->

Those are my best friends...I don't have the time or the energy to even begin to tell a story about al of us, but I do have to say that meeting up with everyone together for the first time in EIGHT years was awesome..two of us are 30 and the other two aren't far along..but it felt like we were 18 and driving across the border to go club hopping and man chasing. We had a great dinner and laughed about everything that we could think about, it was very "REMEMBER WHEN!" From left to right, role call : The Driver, Gabbycakes and the lovely Lencha..then of course DF herself.

No matter how fierce I think I'm getting, all I have to do is call one of these guys and they'll bring back down to where I came from...yes honey..Chula Vista...



Have a good night!

xoxo
DF

No comments: