Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back...

Sorry for the long absence, but it's been a tough few weeks. Can't get into the specifics, but thanks to my new therapist I'm working through a lot of things that I never could address before. SO much has happened in the time since I last posted, a bit too much to rewrite, but I now know that I am worth so much more than I gave myself credit for, seriously.
I'm in a bit of a melancholy state right now, due to the crazy cold ass weather outside my window, more snow and wind blah, blah!
Therapist tells me that writing in this blog is very therapeutic for me, so I must make a bigger try to write down my crazy thoughts. 
I've given up alcohol again for Lent...my yearly self-imposed detox, it sort of snuck up on me this time. At least I'm not in Europe, I'm home...resting. 

Anyhow. Here is a song that for some reason popped into my head a minute ago that I thought that was appropriate for this mood. 






Alanis...
xoxo
DF.

No comments: