Saturday, March 25, 2006

MIA

MIA, what a funny acronym. Stands for the Miami and also "Missing In Action". That's me, I'm Missing in action and I'm in the GD city of of Miami. As I write this I've got a bowl full of pasta and a whole bottle of white wine chillin my ever growing belly, courtsey of room service here at the Embassy Suites. It's a huge two room suite, which is one more room than I'm used to dealing with by myself. I just so happen to be by the airport, so everything is really far away. The place to be right now is South Beach which is about a 40 minute drive from here, and there is a huge music festival right now. It's called the Winter Music Conference, and there are million DJ's here spinning at any given moment, as well as it being spring break for most of the colleges. It was so packed with kids that were on some sort of illegal substance today, I felt like I had regressed to the bad part of my past. Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper right now. I'm sad and lonely and hate being on the road when it's only me, especially when I can't go and lay out on the beach and hang out. I'm tired and I have to be up early tomorrow for a scouting event. I'll write more when I get home....
love you...
I'm not dead..

df.

4 comments:

Casey said...

MIRA! Which is close to MIA, just adding and "r". It'll be ok!

Elsa Martinez said...

honey, next time u know u r being put up in a sweet suite for more than 1 - u need to call me or other flexible friends to jump on a flight and go there to hang out with u when u rn't working! Animate - i would change jobs with u in a second!!!! San Diego love..

christopher john said...

It was sooo nice to talk to you the other night! I hope to see you soon! Love ya!

CurlyRed said...

Lupe! I'm leaving New York on April 6th. I hope I get to see you before I go!! :)

-Red