Monday, May 08, 2006

COACHELLA!!!




















I've been a bad, bad blogger!! Sorry... :)
So let me get to it! I was in California last week for a long weekend in LA and Indio, the Coachella Valley to be more precise. We were were sent to scout the Coachella Music Festival, which is an hour outside of Palm Springs. It was two days of bands and performers, over 100,000 people enjoyed the polo fields and it's 95+ degree weather. I am tan! There were over 100 bands that played various tents and some of the performers included: James Blunt, Scissors Sisters, Imogen Heap, Massive Attack, Tool and of course Madonna. She performed the final night and she didn't even close, she just went up in the electronic tent after Paul Okenfold. She was over 20 minutes late, and the place was packed with about 30,000 people trying to squash in to see her, I seriously thought that I was going to die from either heat stroke or being crushed by people in the back trying to get closer. We were lucky enough to get in the middle. I don't want to keep on writing since the pics will speak for themselves. Got home Monday night, late, and finally got a chance to rest this weekend, which was why I didn't write or do anything. I PROMISE to write more this week!! Love you guys...DF.















No comments: