Sunday, April 16, 2006

PHASE OUT!!>>>>BITCH!!!




HAPPY BUNNY DAY YA'LL!!
Want to send a shout out to all my people who ate too much today and who spent time with their families and hated it!! Teehee!
Okay, so today I woke up hella early and ran my ass to the gym to make it THREE days a row that I have been there! I's coming back kids, little bit at a time, but I'm coming! I don't even want to tell you what the scale yelled at me the other day when I stepped on it, that good for nothing SOB told me " One at a time please." I mean the nerve, so when I composed myself I realized that I had actually gained more weight that I was letting on, hence this new motivation to get back in shape. Well that and the fact that I've had to keep buying bigger clothes. Anyhow, I want to write about today before I watch my stories.
After the gym I went over to Dad's and #3's house to help them with the prep for our 1st Annual Clan Easter Picnic. We gathered some wine, eats and blankets and hiked our faggoty asses to Central Park to lay out in the beautiful sun, bond and boywatch. All of us were there, #1-2-3, Dad and Friend. We had a gay ol' time. We laid about and laughed and drank and pointed out future ex-husbands to each other, I will post some pictures once #3 emails them to me since I forgot my camera. I had a wonderful time and just want to thank my friends for being there for me, I always say that I'm a better person for having them in my life!!
** Best quote of the day was Roommate getting all competitive learning how to play a card game called Phase 10. I had never heard of this game, but it's like UNO but more evil, which is why I had no desire to play. But Roommate started getting all personal with the guys and talking shit, I had NEVER seen him exude some much testosterone before. He kept telling everyone he was gonna "Phase OUT!" Luckily I was pretty smashed by that point and didn't really care.
** Also watched the GLAAD awards and want to make an effort to be more politically aware, I don't know how, but I will.

Love ya'll!!

DF>

1 comment:

christopher john said...

I'm glad that you had easter with "family". . . nothing better!