Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dream

I had a crazy dream last night. I dreamed that I was in some sort of car chase with the cops, only instead of a car I was in a bed on wheels that went really fast! Think bed knobs and broomsticks mixed with Dukes of Hazard. But the really weird part was not the bed race, not by a long shot. It was when at some point in the chase I see these playground teens playing hoops and they notice me screaming like a girl and they call me a fag when my bed was at a red light, I don't know why I adhered to the traffic laws, I guess I was just a good mattress driver. Anyhow, so they call me fag and I hear them say "Let's go kick that fags ass!" And they started coming towards me and my friends on the bed, cause apparently now all my gay friends were sitting on the mattress with me, must of been a queen size! Okay, so I jump out of the bed and run towards them, not knowing what was going down, all I knew was that I was going to beat some ass on these kids for what they done did to Kevin Aviance! So I run up to them and I confront them and make them stop their assault before it even starts, I speak about the human race and humankindness, I speak about love and respect, I sounded like a goddamn telethon! So in the end I made the boys cry and they apologized and then I cried and it was all good!! I guess you shouldn't fall asleep with the news talking about New Jersey and gay marriage laws.
Had a good day at work, still at the office, on my way to magazine party!!

DF.

**Sammyboots is coming to spend Halloween with me..I'm scared!!

No comments: