Friday, October 20, 2006

Hips don't Lie....

So I told the photographer everything last night. I professed my love for him and he bought me a falafel. He told me that he was straight, I told him that I wanted to be with him and make him happy. He said that I needed to eat, fucking alcohol! Why did I drink SO much last night?! He wanted to see me dance.

"Dance for me. Show me how you dance!" Hips don't lie played in the background as I did my dance of the seven veils. Shakira was singing about her lovely body parts and my hips told him the truth. With one body roll my hips, and body told him everything!

You know when you wake up and the first thing that comes to your mind is "What did I say?! What did I do?!" Yup, it was one of those nights. I'm a fucking idiot.


df

3 comments:

This Angels Life said...

Whoa, hold your horses! That's my friend you're talking about! You are so much braver than you give yourself credit for, girl. The idiot would have been the chica who allowed herself to suffer in silence, lusting after something that she would never have had. The wise diva, confronted her fears, faced rejection and disappointment, and allowed herself to be free. I am proud of you girl, you’ve come such a long way… now go work them hips down by the Chelsea Piers so that you can but me a plane ticket to come visit you.

christopher john said...

You're not an idiot! You're a brave person for saying what you said! I could never do that! Besdies, he's a fool for not snatching you up! :)

Daniel Womack said...

You know my first reaction was, "OMG my poor Jose!" I wanted to fly out there and wrap you in my arms. Come to think of it, why didn't I do that? Oh yeah, cause I'm a broke ass and Victoria is gonna need a ticket too. Four arms work better than two but an empty purse doesn't get you plane tickets to Jose.
So dude is straight. Whatever. You had a great time with him and really it's his loss. Congrats on opening your heart. As Angel said, go work them hips. Have some fun and dance these blues away.