Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Paris Baby!!





I'm in Paris right now, having been here for a few days. Tyring to recover from Milan and New York Fashion Weeks is tough!! I'm coughing up I don't know what and I feel like crap. I'm taking a lot of pictures that I can, hopefully, have time to upload later. I'm just lucky to finally have an internet connection that works really well. Running around this city is amazing!! I don't know if I could live here though, most Parisians don't care for Americans, that's why I run around and tell everyone that I'm from Mexico. Ummhmmmm, que?
Here's a little bit of drama for yo' momma. Photographer is here in Paris working, and he's spent a considerable amount of time in my room, hanging out and staying over. It's now what you think, he comes over, we got out to eat and then we lay in bed and talk about our pasts. Then we fall asleep holding hands and wake up in the morning, like and old married couple. I watch the news and he reads the paper. Nothing, that's it. I think that's all there ever is going to be, I'm totally in love with this man and I'm sure that he knows it, I'm just scared to talk to him about it.
I've been running around backstage at most shows, today is almost a free day, but I just want to sleep and get better. I want post more later on, I can't wait to get home..

xo
df.

Me in Milan!!

1 comment:

Daniel Womack said...

OMG. Paris, Milan and a man. Who could ask for anything more? Well I guess there's good drink and good food but I'll assume you're getting plenty of that as well.
Happy travels and safe travels whenever they may happen again.