Wednesday, October 12, 2005

All wet...

It's been raining since the weekend and it's now reaching 50 degrees!! Where did summer go? Just last week it was over 80 with 1,000 percent humidity. Well now we got wind, cold and rain. I'm miserable. But I'm doing good, had a good weekend. I can't write my escapdes in the blog because I'm a lady and my family taught me never to dish your secrets to mixed company, so all you slutty ones out there call me I'll give you the scoop!! I've been working long hours so I haven't had time for myself, I haven't gone to the gym in a loooong while and I feel it. I promise, that I'll go this weekend when I get some time off. I promised myself that I'm gonna cut back on all the drinking and going out. I am gonna be constructive and get some culture. I went the MOMA last Sunday with #3 and his family and had a great time. Not much else that's exciting going on here, just trying not to the let the weather get me down. I'll try and write something witty at work..love you guys..df

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm missing your entries. I want to hear more, more, more! :)