Friday, October 07, 2005

On the Defense

I'm getting tired of people commenting on this site and not leaving their info so I contact them back and give some information on some of the questions that they ask me. So let me clear some things up for some of you out there....
  • I am 27, not 32. That post where I talked about 32 being the new 23 is about my friend Roy and his birthday.
  • This new job with the agency is not my first real job. I don't know whoever left this comment, but it would be nice if whomever would read it all the way through and figure what I wrote was that I haven't had a real demanding job in a while. I guess the person just thinks that I don't work or something, because I've been working since I was 14. To clarify one last time, where I work now is hard, it really is and I'm not complaining. Everyone who work gets tired and has to deal with a lot of shit from time to time. Especially when you are just starting out in a brand new career, again, and have to learn everything about your position by being thrown in. I'm sure those of us that learned how to swim took time to learn how to do that, right? I wasn't jumping off the high dive and doing back flips the moment that I learned how to dog paddle. But here it's sink or swim HONEY! I'm learning, everyday I learn something new, and everyday I get that much more comfortable with this place and everyone that I work with. I may be doing the breast stroke right now, but give me some time. I will be doing some Olympic level shit off my high dive.
Exhale...........That was said with one long breath, and my neck was rolling like Tiquandra Brown. I feel better now, it's going to rain in a bit and it's still humid and hot here and it's October. I gotta run, love you guys. I gotta get back to work...df

6 comments:

Casey said...

u're not 32? ;)

Dustin Harder said...

leave it to Casey. um, i only read this entry so I gotta say i dont know much about ya. Ill come back and read up, I gotta get to work. Just wanted wish you luck in this new career. It can be rough, but you know that. Hang in there man.

Anonymous said...

Getting tired of people commenting?? are you for real??? And you want them to identify themselves?? In case you don't realize it 99% of the people that will comment on your site will be your friends and people close to you so of course they don't want to say who they are. And if you can't handle the comments.. give up the site! And you act like your job is as a surgeon or something really meaningful..its soooo hard wah! wah!.. Its an asst/intern at a modeling agency for gods sake its so shallow.. look around you in whats going on in the real world.. then complain if you don't have a house to go home to.

Divafina said...

I don't act like it's brain surgery or anything. I'm not an assistant or an intern. AND I'm not complaining, what part of that don't you understand. And I'm not going to give up my site. You get real, what the fuck do YOU do? Who the hell are you to say anything to me anyhow? You want the "real" world? Then quit reading my little blog, it's too shallow for you. whatever....

Anonymous said...

la la la la

we must catch up. here's the gist of next conversation: perez hilton, paris, bijou, vegas, fat joe and no drugs at least for me. sort of.

you're a hard 32, btw ;)

besitos

el smrtmnky

(i miss you)

Anonymous said...

maybe you didn't get the part where I said 99% of the people commenting would be one of your friends who just doesn't want to say all this right to you and maybe hurt your feelings.. and thats what it is.