Thursday, October 06, 2005

No worries...

I'm not dead and I haven't given up, I just don't have time to do anything at this moment. I forgot how hard it was to hold down a regular, demanding job. I'm really earning my pay this time around. I'm at work right now with my immediate supervisor and I'm loving learning from him, I'm about to go shopping for one of the models right now. Miss Thing needs clothes, and I don't need to go the gym. I haven't been in over a week now and I'm feeling it, I lost my lock and can't be bothered to buy a new one, I think that I'm getting depressed. And right now there is some sort of terrorists scare in the subways system. I'm either going to walk home or lay right down on this floor and be ready for this job in the morning. I will be working on Saturday, there are a lot of things that we need to get done and we need no distractions to get them finished. I gotta run, I'll write more later....df

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your 32 and this is your first real job? your kidding right?