Friday, January 13, 2006

Hollertion!!

So I'm getting my groove on catwalking across the agency to the accounting department to get some paperwork. And I'm being fierce, feeling the holleration and looking pretty damn good, and I'm thinking that I can teach any bitch how to walk and work it out! And as I pass everyone along the way they all have this look of "What is he doing?" And everyone is giggling, which is what they always do. I enter into the accounting dept at the height of the haternation and Mary J. Blige is giving it to me. And this is what I hear from the left of me...
"You better work, Ms. Thang.." I turn around and guess who is standing there? None other than Ms. Jay Alexander from America's Next Top Model. I jumped, and grabbed my sweater around me like an old lady that was just caught walking around her house in her chonies by a neighbor.
" I didn't know that we had a guest!" I stammered and starting to walk away, quickly.
" It's was cute though..." He said as I ran back to my desk, my face the same color as a cherry Gummi Bear.
Umhmmm, all this and I haven't even had a cocktail yet...
-df

No comments: