Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hey........ Is anybody out there?...

So I survived a very chill NYE, and went back to work yesterday with no problem, except that everyone in my division was absent and I was the only one there to take all the heat from the last two weeks. But all in all it was a great day. Came home and Hollywood took me out to a belated birthday dinner at a local joint by in our 'hood, and we had a few beers and headed back to her place with a sixpack and had a few more. I didn't get to bed until about 2am and I was feeling pretty good, Roommate was in Queens attached to his boyfriend, so I had sometime alone. Ran to work and had a good day, I got through most of the goals that I set for myself and I felt very accomplished, was very happy to have all of my boys back. Manny and I decided to grab a bite and we walked to the East Village and waited for Nomad to meet up with us for dinner. I had a great chat with Manny and he put me at ease with some of the issues that I was having at work. We ended up walking home after dinner and I got home in time to catch Project Runway, fun episode, and Roommate's boyfriend was here and they ended up fighting and I think that Roommate might have redirected his anger at me because his man wanted to have cigarette before bed and I agreed to go to the roof with him because he asked me. I commend the twink for standing his ground after Roommate told him that he would have to leave, so he got totally dressed and was heading out and Roommate fell for his bluff and he said that he could come back after his smoke, meanwhile I just sat here feeling very angry that I was just forced to be a part of their fucked up relationship. And to top it all off, when he goes to the roof I ask Roommate if I can go too, and he replies with " I don't want to talk to you...." WHAT!!!! FUCK YOU!!! I'm not the one that is SO fucking controlling that I get upset when I don't get my way! I didn't say anything because I knew that he was lashing out at me, but I know that he's going to try and blame on me, like his boyfriend is some child that I have to help him protect instead of his partner that is slowly wriggling free from his talons. I think that he needs to reevaluate his relationship, this shit just ruined my night!! URG! I was all set to write some inspirational shit about life and the new year and my goals...fuck that, I have half the mind to just pack my shit up and go couch surf for a few days and give him the silent treatment, if only I wasn't broke.
My life is SO hard...
night. df

1 comment:

christopher john said...

Girl, you totally took a u-turn on that entry. I thought you were going one place, and you ended up in another! Crazy girl!