Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nightmares


So Roommate and I watched The Ring 2, and let me tell you! We screamed like little sissies on Sunday night! It wasn't that it was scary, I just don't like things jumping out at me. Not much else to write about, been working like crazy and I know that I signed up for this gig, but sometimes I wish that I just had some more time free. I want to be able to run errands and go to the gym, hell even try and take a dance class again. ERK! I'm bitching, sorry. I'm still at work and I haven't even had lunch yet, I got to leave my desk for an hour today though. I took an underage girl to see Prada today, I thought that I would get to go inside at the offices and make some connections, but I was relegated to sitting outside with the other mothers. Lucky for me that I brought a magazine. Hmm, #3 is in San Fran, doing the training that I got to go to last year. Here are some pictures of some hot men that I came across the other day. His name is Ryan, and he's represented through Click models out of Boston. HOT!!
Enjoy..
DF.

No comments: