Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday Night

It rained like crazy today and I didn't get anything really done today, but I did rest, so I guess that it was all good. Met up with #3 and Dad and went over to the salon where Friend and Roommate work and we all got a hair cut. It was a short boy hair cut around. We then all ended up heading over to dinner to celebrate #3 and Dad's two year anniversary at the SoHo Cantina. Trannie showed up too and we had a gay ol' time. We all ate like a fatgurls, and I'm pissed right now because I just realized that I forgot to take pictures of the nights festivities! We are all currently shoved into our little apartment while we get ready to go out and hit some new clubs. Friend, Dad, #3 and Roommate! We will meet up with Trannie later on, and I can't wait. I'll have to write about that later!! I'm gonna have fun tonight!

Df.

No comments: