Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Trader JOSE'S....

AAAAAHHHHH, that is what I said this morning when I woke up from my last night alone in the apartment. Roommate comes home tonight from his week long holiday so I decided to celebrate last night with a bottle of Merlot all to myself. I took a personal day today to catch up on being Jose. I've been running around so much and working long hours that I just needed run errands and clean up a bit. That's how I ended up at the brand new Trader Joe's. It's small and has enormous lines, but the prices are great and it was the first time that I actually bought some groceries for this apartment since we moved in. I'm just puttering about right now, looking through a course catalogue for the New School. I've been seriously thinking about just taking some part time classes this summer, in the evening, of course. I'm looking at writing, French or photography. There's even a cooking class that I was thinking of taking too! I just think that the courses that I was checking out would help me with my career and make me a better agent if I can speak French. How hot would that be? Me running around the shows in Paris screaming at people in French. After French I want to learn Italian and Portuegese, they say it's going to be easier for me because I already know Spanish. Well I better go, gotta finish vegging!

df

1 comment:

Elsa Martinez said...

ciao querido amigo - i think it's great you want to take some classes to help u become more well-rounded and challenge the brain! i love new languages and have learned italian myself in the past 4 years. i love it- MUCH easier than french - and,yes, my pocha spanish helped - at least with pronunciation. the picture in my head of you running around screaming killed me! miss you, Elsa LOVE