Wednesday, January 21, 2009

catching up..

been dealing with shit at work.. of course can't/won't type about it here. I decided that this blog wouldn't be going down that direction anymore..but I will say that I am working really hard to rise about everything...that's all..

that being said..let me give you a run down of what's been inspiring me..

OBAMA! YES! We watched at work and cried our eyes out...now go change some shit! and make it happen!

I helped #3 with a photo shoot that I styled, he colored and Friend did the hairs and #3 lil sis did the posing in front of the camera...was pretty major..

I got the BlackBerry Bold and I'm learning how to use it...I think that it maybe too much phone for me...we'll see..

I want to send two shout outs..
First to my lench..you're my rock and I love you more than my luggage..
Kuddles..for listening and helping her through the fog..

xoxo
df


No comments: