Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KINA- Girl From the Gutter

Kina came out in 2000, and I instantly fell in love with the whole album. Problem was, I kept telling everyone about her and everyone was buying her but I kept losing my copies of the pinche CD! I seriously replaced it like FOUR times, twice I bought her used at Amoeba records in Hollywood, but she kept running away from me! For some reason I was thinking about this song today and I went onto Itunes to try and buy it and lo and behold, they don't make it anymore! Apparently her label dropped her and the album is no longer in print, so I had to go onto Amazon and buy it as a "collectable"..whatevers, the point is I bought it! I just dropped another twenty bucks on this bitch...I can't wait to hear the hidden track!
enjoy! DF.

No comments: