Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a GOOD DAY...

That was a lyric from a rap song by Ice Cube from back in the day. Well what to say, I haven't been to the gym all week because I've been too tired or I don't have enough time. I live way to faraway from my gym. I'm going to have to break down and get a gym closer to me so I can go there in the morning and not spend 45 minutes getting there and then another 30 minutes getting to work. It will all work out, as I'm sure I will get to again. Went to work and was busy the whole day. I do enjoy working with everyone, especially the person that I'm learning under, he's seen and been through so much in the industry. We went to lunch today and he gave me some great feedback and let me know that I was doing a good job, which is what I needed to hear. I breathed easier knowing that I'm actually being noticed and it's on the positive side. Not much else to write about, we've got an early staff meeting in the morning and Hollywood came over for a while to chat and watch television. I'm off to sleep, it's been and long and good day. WAIT!! I've got to send a shout out to my Tias back home in California, welcome them everyone. My Aunts are reading this blog too!! It's the only way that they can keep up with my life, since it's so crazy..hahahha, just don't freak out when you read some stuff that you shouldn't, cuz I try not to hold anything back....goodnight everyone...df

No comments: