Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I somehow survived my birthday, I'll leave out all the details, because I'll post the pictures up later of me with all my friends and GoGo Boys and the club, and me walking home 4am..DRUNK! And by myself! I couldn't remember how I had gotten home, and was sick the next day, until I looked on my camera and found some interesting pictures of NYC, only I didn't know who took them. Apparently I decided to walk home after I told everyone that it was cool, and took pictures to document my journey home, a Xmas tree and a statue and my shoes! I was sick all day on Thursday and didn't leave the house until this afternoon when I went to go see Transamerica. This movie was amazing and Felicity Huffman was stupendous and deserves all the awards that are coming to her! I urge everyone to go catch this film.
I'm off to a New Year's Eve party at #3's and Dad's place and can't wait to have a chill and intimate night with all my friends, I'll be drinking ginger ale, of course. I've been a bad blogger and need to sit down and just write about the this past year and all of the things that I hope to accomplish in the incoming year. I'll see you guys next year, be good and play safe!!! DF!!

P.S.
One of the funniest things I've heard in a long time came from my friend Sammy after I left him a message on my birthday, he saved and wants to try and put on the airwaves, it's hysterical! It goes like this. This is on his message with a very drunk and slurring Divafina..
" Sammy!! (thumping music in the background, inaudible people yelling)It's my BIRTHDAY!!(small pause) It's Madonna!! (long pause with music pounding, 'Times goes by, so slowly....') WHOOOO!!(click)" And that was a two minute long message

No comments: