Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am La Divafina

So I finally buckled down and started a blog. After years of having my friend Armando tell me to write all of the shit that happens in my life down, here it is, and here we go. It's a cold Monday night in New York City. I live in Hell's Kitchen, in the smallest thing NYC can call a one bedroom with my best friend and roommate. It's small in here, really, really, really small. I can hear him late at night while his stomach digests whatever his Bikram, Kabalah, self-help book reading ass eats. Which by the way is why he only weighs like 10 pounds( I hate her). I currently am employed by a large upscale store that sells make-up, fragrance and skincare. I help run the skincare department. It's located in SoHo, NYC version of an expensive outdoor mall. I don't know what else to write, I'm a starving performer as well. So hopefully this thing will hold my accounts of the many failed auditions that I will have gone on. Hmmmmm...Not much else to write tonight, it's late and my roommate is already in bed is doing that whole " I'm asleep but you're typing is bothering me! So I will punch the pillows and roll around in my covers until you finally stop." That bitch. I will write more manana, I have another day off....With much love my quierdos.....DF.

No comments: