Sunday, February 13, 2005

Grammy's SUCKED!

Woke up feeling real tired. So I stayed in bed until the very last minute that I could. Got to work and hit the ground running. I was glad to have Tam back, his presence was very missed this passed week. One of my coworkers went home sick and it was just me and Fifi, and we're not on speaking terms right now. She wanted to try and ignore me and give me the silent treatment, poor thing, she didn't know that I freakin' RULE at that game. I won and she wanted to talk about what upset her right on the floor, I told her that it wasn't the place to do it. We never did get to talk, but the night ended and Tam and I went back to his place to catch up and watch the Grammy's. We grabbed some beer and ordered a pizza and watched the last two hours of that crap. Man, how many lifetime achievement awards were they presenting?! And why did a dead man have to snatch away all of the awards? And WHY COME they chose those performers to screech that Beatles song? Lord, the Grammy's were all kinds of a mess! It was very painful to watch at times and yet I couldn't turn my head.
Not much else happened, I'm still broke. I may have to take out another quick loan that will prolly take me forever to pay back. But I need to look cute in Cali. I can't lie and say that I'm not nervous about this thing coming up, I don't know if I can pull it off. Everyone seems to have faith in me and the one person that doesn't is...me. Lord give me guidance! df.

No comments: