Sunday, February 13, 2005

NO TIME!!!

I have no time for anything!! I've been sooo busy this week with work and trying to get ready for this trip to California. I'm studying and making sure that I don't fuck up and make a fool of myself of front of all those people. I've also been hitting the gym a little bit harder, I have to look good for them, as well as for some family members and friends that saw me a little bit heavier the last time I went home. Not much to report, been kinda boring all week. I saw the "Notebook" with #3 and his husband tonight, it was his belated Xmas/Bday gift( a girls broke!), and we cried our eyes out. This movie was SO heart wrenching that I was fucked up for a few minutes after. This was one of the few times that I get reminded as to why I'm so happy to not have anyone in my life that would make me crazier than I already am, right?
Work was HELL! It was busy today and there were times when I felt like I was the only person working all day, which isn't true, but it felt that way. Friday was no picnic, we all were expecting this huge semi-annual bonus that was supposed to catch me up to all of my bills and give me some cash for my trip. NOPE, denied! The bonus was for $450 and all of that went to taxes. Um, I like a dumbass, paid most of my bills early thinking that I was doing the right thing, and now I'm practically broke and I don't have money for my trip, let alone plane fare back to NYC from San Diego. I just threw my hands in the air and am letting God give me guidance. In other words I'll figure it out when I have too.
One last thing. This is the first year in a long time when I didn't give up anything for Lent. It just sort of snuck up on me and I wasn't ready to sacrifice something that would help me be better person. I usually give up fast food, alcohol and men, but that's for my tour life and it meant something then, now it's just stupid to give up all those things in the city!
Well, I'm off to bed, it's late and I'm going to try to make it the gym before work..Kisses...DF

No comments: