Saturday, February 05, 2005

Two drunk nights, Two hard mornings!

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up, reason being that I kept getting home past 3am on both Thursday and Friday! And I had to get up and be at work at 10am! I ain't no spring chicken anymore. Where are the days that I could go out all night, get home, go to work at 5am run off to dance class until 10pm, go the gym until 12am and then get some sleep and start all over again!? Thank God for Gatorade and Red Bull.
So Thursday was a hard day, it was really busy and of course I had to do a lot of work. Clocked out at 9pm and was accosted by my homegirl to go out to celebrate, well....Thursday! I told her that I could only go out for a drink and maybe an appetizer. We went off to a cute place " SoHo Cantina". I highly recommend this place, especially if you have the cash to burn as you will soon find out later. I of course I had been here before with some other friends and HG fell in love with it as I knew she would. Only problem was that I had NO cash to spare, she said that it was cool and told me to order whatever I wanted, we got a pitcher of pomegranate Margaritas, SO GOOD! And some nachos, well we inhaled the nachos and ordered some tacos and then another pitcher! And then some more tacos. Well when we were amply full we still had a half the pitcher left we decided to be good and leave, we called for the bill and we're slapped in the face with a bill worth $160 U.S. dollars. And $96 of it was from the pitchers, we had gotten our coats on and HG said " Hell no, sit down bitch, we gonna enjoy this. Drink up Puta, this shit is liquid gold!"
I of course freak out and do as I'm told. But we are trashed as hell already and the waitress thinks that we are freakin' hysterical and comes by and chats and listens while we destroy our livers. Funny quote of that night...HG: What did she put in this! DF: Skinny Juice! She's trying to FUCK us up! We ended the night together in a cab as she held my hand and sang...She also picked up the whole tab without blinking. I'm gonna miss HG when she goes back to DR.
The next day was harsh but I'll give the queen version. It was my best friend #3s' birthday he turned 25, so of course I had to go out, I was commanded by her to be in attendance. I went after a long day at work. I put on some make up to hide the evidence of the prior night and went to attend this ball. I had no intentions of staying out late or drinking, but I did, on both counts. Dinner at a Cuban restaurant named..Well.." Cuba". It was cool, dinner and friends and a great organic chocolate cake from Wholefoods, what more could you ask for? BOWLING! We went and hung out at Bowlmore lanes and it was a blast! Played pool, drank, bowled(horribly, hand still aches) drank, and wore funny shoes. After that #3 wanted to go dancing, I had to go, he was there for my Bday the whole way through and I had to support my sister. But first a pit stop at #3 and husbands house to drop off presents. We went up to central park south, the four of us, our other best friend Leeto. We hung out and listened to music and re-did my make up. We also looked online at some Villas for our trip to St. Barts in April. We had such fun being locas that we ended up just there until 3:30 when I walked out because #3's husband wanted to make babies. Funny quote of that night. Leeto: Who drew that? #3: Picasso Bitch! They were talking about husbands' picture hanging on the wall of the apartment. I love my friends, oh and once again I didn't really pay for anything except for my shoe rental, a game of bowling, and my cab home. I love my friends! I really do.
Too tired to write about tonight..Love ya DF.

No comments: