Wednesday, February 09, 2005

"What Just Happened?"

So, I took dance class tonight and it was awesome. My friends were there and it's always great to take class with people that you are comfortable with, it makes that much better. I'm studying my butt off for this work thing that I have to go in a week to San Francisco. So much to know and learn! My brain is fried!! Leeto and I had a great time tonight, after class we hung out and walked and just had chisme all the way home. He kept saying " What just happened?" whenever something strange came across our path. Like a cute guy or a bad conversation with someone in the men's change room at the dance studio. He's a funny ass guy, I love to have him around.
We came back to my place to watch the season finale of the Amazing Race. It was sort of a let down, I'm sorry to report. And now we are watching crappy television. I've got a small headache and I'm tired, from what I don't know, but I am. I don't know what else to write about, but I did have a great idea, I want to write a book or a selections of stories of the first time men masturbated or ejaculated for the first time. You know how intense those orgasms were when you were a teen-ager? How mind blowing and earth shattering they were? How you would go blind and re-spackle your walls? Yeah those I remember too. Wish I could get those back...
"Restless souls, enjoy your youth." those words were sung by Eddie Vedder in pearl jam. And they mean more now, then when I first heard them more than 10yrs ago..Damn I am getting old, night..DF

No comments: