Saturday, June 04, 2005

Good Morning

I've been up since 7am and I don't know why. I had wanted to go the gym, just didn't feel like making a treck to uptown then back down to Soho for work, so I'm just sitting here playing with the computer and gonna take down my laundry to this fluff and fold on Clinton that Hollywood told me about. Yesterday was not a good day, I couldn't sleep the night before I had this nightmare that a big Tsunami hit Japan while I was there and it woke me the hell up and I couldn't get back to bed. I called my aunt in California and we sat up talking until 2am my time. It was cool to catch up on all the family gossip. I had to be at work at 6am and I barely made it here and had me a Redbull and tried to be an effective employee but alas I was just there going through the motions. I also had to go to this Jonathan hair training from the star of Bravo's Blowout, a show which my roommate and I both loved to hate last year and I was very excited to possibly meet and pick his brain on some industry crap. AND of course I being who I am could not have a trying day get any better, I went to the wrong store and I sat at the training room for over 40 minutes for training that was happening up 15 blocks up and one block over! Anyhow a co-worker and I jumped in a cab and just made it in time hear him wrap up his presentation which honest to God I'm glad that I made it just for that, he isn't a good hawker but man can he be charming. I took a picture with him and I will upload it when I get it sent to me. What else? Oh yeah! My roommate from tour will be joining me in Japan, he will be playing a different part this time, but he will room with me again. I knew that casting just one more spell would work on my behalf. Oh right , back to yesterday, sorry for the digresstion. I went back to work and just couldn't function I wasn't all the there, I felt like I had partied all night and cracky was a good word for it. I had made plans to go to they gym after work but I had this horrible stomach cramp and I was getting really irate so I had to leave asap and get to bed. I came home and fell right to sleep but kept getting woken up by people or the lack of any real curtains in our new place, and me using blue painters tape to make my old blanket cover the window does not count. #3s' husband came over and he looked fetching in his diesel jeans and cute shirt, you would never know that he was from Colorado. So Colorado and I chatted a bit until #3 came by to just hang and we all agreed that this place is coming around, they also said that it was giving them inspiration to move to much larger space than where they are currently dwelling. Roommate bailed on us for dinner so it was just the three of us, as usual, for the evening. We went to this bad Mexican place on Rivington and they had bad margaritas and worse food and a mouse to boot that flew out at us at the end of our meal, probably to tell us that we had spent enough time there. We left that place and am NEVER eating there again! We we're walking down the block and I called up my friend Hollywood to come out and have a drink with me and so we stopped at the Rivington bar and sat a spell and it was a good mix of hipsters, straights and freaks. I will be going there again, one #3 and Colorado left Hollywood and Xtine and I went up the block, to this dive bar to shoot pool and drink a beer. We were horrible at pool! The cue sticks were all banged up and the people sitting along the edge of the table were mad when I would ask them to move so I could set up my shot. It was all in good fun and there was a juke box that reminded me of going to the Fun Factory in Jr. High with friends in the summer to spend the whole night there and listen to Bob Marley. After that I came home and was amazed that I had spent the whole evening on just one block, and I knew then that I love this area! I'm off to work now and we still have a lot more home improvements to do, so we hope to get those done tomorrow or Monday. Have a good day ya'll...df

No comments: