Monday, June 06, 2005

I am a GOLDEN GOD!!

DUDE!! The past two days have been crazy and HOT!! I had to work on Sunday, but it wasn't a regular work day. I had to come in at 8pm and work until 5am. We had inventory and it sucked!! I was so tired by the time I go there, I had went to brunch with #3 and got pretty hammered and then went Cd shopping and got to take a small nap and off to work I went. AND the night before I had gone out with Tam and #3 and Colorado to their place and watched Finding Neverland, it was a good movie and I can see why it was nominate. I was walking to the F train and I ran into Andrew Goetz of Malin+Goetz and to got to chat with him for a bit before heading down in the bowels of a steaming NYC. So back to today. I get home around 5 and it's hotter than all those years I spent in costume, because we haven't been able to set up our A/C do to these ghetto bars that cover our 6th floor windows! Who the hell is gonna break in our place anyhow? So I put on a small bathing suit and called it a night! So this man starts ringing my bell at 10am to let him in, he's here to remove the bars, what! I'm practically naked and sleep deprieved and all I can think is this place is a mess so clean up. I let him in and he proceeds to saw some bars off to make way for our A/C. I call up Roommate knowing that if he doesn't come home to make this guy do it his way, then I'll never hear the end of it. Roommate argues and gets his way, I don't get to sleep anymore and I take off to have lunch with Friend. Lunch was good, since it was hot as twat and we decided to go catch a movie. We watched Lord of Dogtown and it took us back to California and the boys we used to crush over in Junior High. I rushed home cuz the sky was black as tar and it was about to fall rain on our heads. It's scary to watch New Yorkers brace themselves for a downpour. It's like farm animals before a twister. As I'm getting off the train it falls agua and people are scared by it, I don't care and I start to walk home and my Dad calls to tell me that he wired some money and that I had to go pick it up. Yeah to grocery and spending cash. I get home and take a small nap and then Roommate and Boyfriend came home and we set up the A/C and the TV cuz manana we gets cable! This week is gonna be good I can feel it!! I'm currently watching Almost Famous and talking to my Tour Husband and catching up on old times. I also watched The Incredibles and I can't help to think about my life and dusting off my old costume and meeting up with old co-workers and fighting our own type of crime Which is why I'm watching Almost Famous, the scene on the tour bus when they are singing "Tiny Dancer" by Sir Elton, is by far my most favorite. Tour Husband and I had this experience on the bus with some 40 ounces and me telling her " I want to go home." And my amazing tour partner in crime, ala Pennylane told me " Fuck you bitch, your are home." And then she took a swig and I knew that I was and that we would always be friends. Miss you gurl, you'll always be MY elmo. Night everyone, I let the rain and the A/C sing me to sleep. DF

No comments: