Monday, June 13, 2005

Umhmmmm.....

The past couple of days have been fun and interesting. Spent time with friends and hung out and had fun. I had a weird experience yesterday that I have to tell you about. I was at the train stop with Roommate after spending the afternoon with him, we had brunch and walked around and got to know our neighborhood. Anyhow, we were waiting for the train and I noticed this HOT guy out of the corner of my eye. Now let me tell you a little something about my type, have you ever seen the ads for A&F or American Eagle? Well yeah those boys are my fantasy type, the kind of guys that can make me write bad checks, the kind of guy that would make me learn how to cook and sew for him. So yeah, this guy had it all, blonde hair, tan, blue eyes ( I'm a sucker for BLUE EYES) and a cute skater boy style. So I'm standing there and I feel him looking at me, and I'm thinking that finally I'm getting my powers back with men. I form this hypothesis that maybe this guy is into me! I look over my shades at my roommate and we start to have a telepathic conversation over this guy, he looks at me and motions over with his eyes at him and I raise my eyebrow to let him know that I already saw him and am on the hunt. Basically telling him to back off. So I'm sending out all my Cheetah powers out there, casting spells left and right, trying to ensnare him with my charm and aloofness. I see him shuffling about and looking sort of shy and afraid to ask me something, I stand there striking a pose, so he comes over and asks me what my tattoo means. So I tell him the funny story and he introduces himself to me and tells me that it's nice. I'm flirting, being really funny and interesting and looking over at my roommate who seems impressed that my powers had returned. When all of sudden out of left field he hits me with this ginormous mallet!! He starts to talk about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I fight the urge to tell him that the only Jesus I know is my Tia Chuy and my cousin Jesus who lives in Los Angeles and my Tia who lives IN Guadalajara. He asks me about my views on life, etc. I start to zone out, there are trains whizzing past and I can't really hear what he's telling me. Something about Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains, and all I'm thinking about is how do I get him home and make my roommate leave us alone for a while. But of course a cute guy has to got to have some hang-ups, his just happened to be the King of Kings, and it wasn't Budweiser. The train finally came and he got on with us to keep on preaching the word, luckily we were only two stops away and we said our goodbyes and promised him to keep his words in our minds, and as we stepped off the train my roommate and I with our psychic link still intact reached for each others hands and held on like lovers full well knowing that he was watching from the train as we walked away hand and hand. Just like God intended us too, I'm sure that his mouth was on the floor and he might have shook his head in disbelief or disgust, who knows or who cares for that matter. He might have shrugged his shoulders and then started speaking to the scary black man standing next to him, telling him how he liked his hat and tricking him into a conversation about his savior. I still would've gave him head though, I mean I am going to hell, at least he thinks so, he told me. So why not go for a REAl good reason.
Goodnight all...love DF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Asia.

Wow that story definetly took a turn for the wrong.

Wow.

lol.