Friday, June 24, 2005

Planes, trains and automobiles.....

I traveled to Minneapolis yesterday and I have to admit it was an experience. I had to take a cab to 34th st. and take a train to the Air Train and then took a plane to Minnesota. It was cool to meet up with a bunch of folks that I've worked with in the past or people that I've heard about that are really hard workers and talented. So let me give the run down of what was going on. We got here and then we went out to lunch, got pretty tipsy, bought some alcohol and then went to the pool. We also went out and bought some groceries and I spent $85 on food and such so being a "Fat Gurl" is a must with old Roommate. Today we had our first day of rehearsals, and Honey! Let me tell you that the show that I left over a year ago is different. I'm having to bite my lip and not say anything, seeing as how this is not my show anymore. I wanted to say so many things but I couldn't, I was a very good boy and just nodded and did the choreography. But let me tell you that my body has not been throught his before, the studio we were in was hotter than hell and there are only six people in the cast as of right now and we just rushed through the show. So now Tour Roommate and I had a great dinner and we popped open two bottles of wine and I'm feeling real good. We are just sitting around talking to each other and I'm feeling real good. I'll write more manana...love ya'll DF

No comments: