Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Golden Birthday!

Today is my Golden Birthday!! I turned 28 on the 28th of December, I am truly old now. I've had a tough holiday season folks and I couldn't write anything down because I didn't want to jinx anything and make it worse, I'll write the whole story down when I know that everything is going to be okay.
So let's make this post quick because I got to start getting ready for a night out on the town with my friends! First we're going to dinner at this great Mexican fusion place in the West Village named Agave, where we hear the margaritas are to die for! Then we are off to sleazy club where the GoGo boys wear next to nothing and we can dance our asses off!! I've invited people that are in town and even my Photographer and he said that he would make it tonight, so I can't wait to see what happens tonight. It's going to be a fabulous mess.
I'll also write my thought on being one year older and getting that much closer to 30.
I gotta go, I have to manscape!!
Love you, wish me luck..df

P.S.
Thanks to everyone who has sent me birthday greetings, it means a lot!

No comments: