Friday, December 16, 2005

Use your powers..

I haven't had a chance to write about anything in a while, so I'm going to qucikly give you a tid bit before I take off and run some errands. We had a Xmas party this past Wednesday, it was pretentious and I don't want to get into how rude the staff were at this place. It was fun, we had invited models and clients alike, and I, at the last minute, got this stroke of genius! I rattled off an email to my cute Photographer to come and he did!! I was so surprised that he showed up and I wasn't prepared to try and be cute or charming, so I just stood there and let him do most of the talking. He looked HOT! All of my friends approved and I just couldn't get into the whole flirty thing.
"Girl, bring out those old, man catching powers you've got tucked away! He's a catch, and he's all yours!" My roommate screamed into my ear.
"I don't think that I have those powers anymore, I gave them up." I yelled back while my gentleman went and got me a drink.
"Is he gay? I can't tell, did he tell you?" That was the million dollar question of the night, because I didn't know if he was gay or not. He had showed up and that threw me for a loop, but he was fucking up my gaydar.
"I think he is, but then he pulls back and acts straight." I whispered.
" Girl, I don't think he is, I see you having a man for your birthday!"
" Shut up! Don't jinx it! Here he comes act natural, and YOU find out if he's gay or not!" And with that I turned around and give him a quick thank you for my drink and started bopping to the music. I was trying to work this whole aloof thing, that I kinda remember working for me, but then I think that it was hit or miss back then so I just stood and looked cute. We got to talk and laugh and stare at each other for a while longer, he wanted a cigarette, I went and stole him one and lit one for me. He made me smile from ear to ear and #3 said that this was the one that he was talking about.
"Miss Honey, he was ordered just for you......" #3 said, and I knew he was.
Another crazy thing that he mentioned was that I was the first person he ever spoke to on the phone that when he finally met them, I looked EXACTLY like he had imagined. I didn't know how to take that, but he promised that it was all good. So did he imagine a cute latin boy with glasses, or chubby queen who spoke really fast? I don't know, but I'll settle for the first thought!
Around midnight he and his friends decided to take off and I was glad becuase I was TIRED! We had this awkward hug kiss on the cheek thing, where we smiled into each others eyes and made promises that we would hang out somewhere quiet, he also said that he would attend my birthday party. So, who knows, last night #3 and I picked out baby names, just in case....df

No comments: