Saturday, March 05, 2005

CALIFORNIA!!!

We just got back from California and already I'm tired, broken hearted and cold. It was an amazing trip. I got to do some much needed bonding with some friends and family. I also got to steal some rest and sun, man it was so cool to have an ocean breeze on you while you throw out the trash. I didn't have internet access the whole trip and it will take me a few days to catch everyone up, I can't believe that I'm back. I missed NYC, and then again...no..goodnight. DF

1 comment:

Gary said...

As I felt the ocean breeze caress my bare shoulder, I saw him, standing there with the trash. He walked languidly over to me and I shuddered with his every step. With one motion of a strong surefire grip, he picked up my petite black Glad Wrap Discard bag and flung it without effort into his Dump Truck, I gave no thought to my life back in NYC - it was all a memory as I found myself standing there with the ocean breeze on me...