Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'M HOME!!!

I am so exhausted from the rehearsals that I just endured. We worked almost everyday and I only got one day off, which consisted of me being a FG and getting drunk. I found myself reverting back to my old habits that I had towards the end of my last tour, which didn't make me so happy. I'm feeling a little bit off, it's gonna take me a while to get back to normal after the whirlwind that I just flew out of. Meeting up with some people that I haven't seen in years brought out the whole " Remember when!..." sickness, which I wasn't immune to. All we could do was look at each other and reminisce on younger, dumber, crazier times when we had no cares in the world. I'm glad I went, the show is gonna be good in Japan, I just couldn't wait to get home to my routine. I came in last night and hung out with #3, Colorado and Tam. Roommate is upstate with his SO and rarely spends a holiday with me, he'd rather go up into the wilderness with the people he doesn't belong to. I feel bloated, fat and my feet hurt from this trip. I'm gonna work manana, happy 4th to me. I'm jumping back on the gym wagon and not eating all this week to try and undo all the mess that I eat and drank last week. I can't write all my thoughts down this instant so I'll have to back track all this week. Until then I'm happy to announce that I spent today falling in love with New York again and she took me back in with open arms..Love you..df

No comments: