Tuesday, November 29, 2005

He was ordered just for me..

Have you ever met someone and they made you take a quick inhale? There is this photographer that I've been working with and up until last night I hadn't had the pleasure in meeting him. His phone voice to me sounded like he was older, so when he walked in last night to touchbase and give me some pictures that he had been trying to drop off for over a week, I took a gay inhale. He was perfect, like someone had ordered him just for me. He was a little bit shorter than me, had beautiful skin and teeth and the greenest eyes that I've ever seen. His hair was buzzed short with a contagious smile,and was around my age. I was so happy that he had stopped by at the end of the day, there was no one there and I was free to flirt and be charming. He stayed for a minute and when he left I was surprised that I had maintained my composure. I swear that I fell in love right then and there, he was smart, creative and cute. I saw us walking around Rockfeller Center during the holidays and the thought made me smile. I haven't been this enamored with a person in ages. I gushed with my coworkers and as I was walking to the train I saw him outside and I waved and kept on walking, afraid of making a fool of my self and bothering him since he was on his phone. When I got home and told this story to my roommate he told me I should have asked him out for a cup of coffee and kept the conversation going, but since I've been out of the dating loop for a while he said that I would need to practice. So to my surprise there was this sweet email this morning from him telling me that he was happy to finally meet me face to face and he was looking forward to working with me in the near future. I'm taking that email as a good omen, I even wrote him back a quick email being flirty but not too flirty telling him that I was glad that we had met as well. I want this one! Someone out there better cast a love spell for me, it's been too long since I've had boyfriend. We'll see....night. DF

1 comment:

Casey said...

Girl, all my good love vibrations are headed your way. Oh, that sounds kinda nasty doesn't it? Well, best of luck with the new guy!