Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ONE YEAR!!??

I just freaking realized that today is my blogs birthday!! Holy CRAP!! I can't believe that I've been writing in this for a year. I know that I've been away for stretches at time, but it's still nice to know that I've kept up with it, all my high and low points have been captured! And some of it has been captured on film, look how far I've come in a year. I'm still struggling to pay some of my bills, but then again, who isn't? I'm in cool place right now, and I know that it will get better. It's funny, I was having a blah day last year in March when I made a prediction that I would be making a an impact in the fashion world, and I know I am!
I want to thank all my friends who let me write about us and those of you who don't! Just bear with me, I have a lot of changes in store for this website, I got my best girl Lencho working on some ideas!
I'm still at work as we speak, and honey let me tell it's about Fashion Triage!!!
-df

No comments: