Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ask a room full of Bottoms and see what you get!

Had a good conversation with Roommate today. I think that I may start to go to therapy again and see what I may be able to discover within myself. I've quit drinking and I feel fantastic! I've been working out a lot more and it's showing, but it's also become my outlet, much like taking all those dance classes back in the day.
Spoke to Friend today and he is all excited about trying to become a bottom, you know, to change things up a bit. His life is going really well and I'm so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. I can't help but admire him and be a little bit jealous of him at the same time. As to his whole "bottom" thing, he said that he was always scared to ask someone about it so when he asked all of his gurls at dinner one night we gave him some great tips and the bible. The Joy of Gay Sex. So now he is all excited about the possible new adventures that he may embark on. I'm happy for him.
I've also found another great blog, besides my own, it's totally made me feel so small in the eyes of the world. I have to thank Smrtmnky for that, it's cold Postsecret. It's this site where people send in their most deepest secrets that one is afraid to tell people. Check it out and think. have a goodnight...df

No comments: