Saturday, April 16, 2005

" I try to discover, a little something to make me feel..!"

I saw Erasure last night!!! Tam took me and his friend to go watch them at Irving Plaza and it was awesome. I was tired from not really sleeping and then having to go to work so early, as well and going straight the gym and then to the concert. The opening band was Elkland, they were so cute and had some great energy, I fell in love right away with the lead singer and his cute "British" accent. They had some great poppy songs, with some decent lyrics, they even covered Salvation, by the Cranberries. Come to find out they're from upstate New York....what? Well their CD comes out on Tuesday and I may go out and get it....BUT ERASURE..Andy Bell was a demigoddess last night! At first I thought it was going to be tacky and all glitter, and believe me, there was tack and glitter in fair amounts there! But Andy has an amazing register and belted every song out, I was truly blown away by his stage presence. He kept taking more and more layers off until he was in small(teeeny) ruby red chonies! Yes child!, CHONIES!! He does not have the body anymore to pull this off, but he is Andy Bell afterall, so he did. Almost everyone knew all the words to the songs, I didn't, I'm not that big fan, but seeing everyone sing along I was jealous. Anyhow I was tired and slept pretty weird, except for the weird dream about me getting my locker broken into, it was strange. Today was crazy busy at work, to tired to go out. #3 is in St. Barths with his husband, and now I'm left here with Roommate to look for a new apartment...we need to find one SOON..night df

No comments: