Friday, April 01, 2005

WOW...

I didn't write in yesterday after the audition 'cuz there wasn't anything to write about. I got cut after the dance combo, and so did every other Latino boy there. Whatever, at least I went out and tried, felt really good about it. Also yesterday marked the 10 year anniversary of Selena Quintanillas' death. She was the Tejana star that was killed by her fan club president, and also the reason that we have J.Lo all over the media today. You see, Ms. Lopez played her in the movie version of her life. I also was in the national tour of the musical Selena Forever, and just like her young life, it died on the road in some no name hotel. But I did get a great experience from it as well as meet some interesting people that I still keep in touch with today. I've been having a funky week, I don't know what's going on with my emotions right now, I think it may have to do with the weather or possibly all the mess that's going on in the world. Right now in the news you have Terri Shivo and her family fighting over her death and the money that might be made from her life story. We also have the Pope being given his last rites last night, as well as having a vigil with thousands of people at the Vatican waiting for the news of his death and the new Pope. DRAMA!! I am upset that he is going to die, I was raised Catholic and have lost some of the ritual of my religion, but I still have my faith and the memories of me learning about God and the Pope from my grandmother. I don't know..here comes the rain. Let it wash away all the dirt and grime from this city and help me wake up with a clear head and eyes. I want to drink the dew that collects at my feet, and dance tipsy in the morning light....what!? I don't what that hell that was...One funny thing I learned yesterday, Chorus Boys are BITCHY!!! I've also succumbed to friendster..I'm a Lemming..night. df

No comments: