Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Did I shave my ass for this?!

Had a good day today, mostly. I got up and just relaxed and felt better than I've felt in a couple of days. I made of list of things to get done, like clean up, do some laundry and as well as go to my doctors appointment. I haven't been to a check up in about a year and I was a little leary of going, the last time that I went my doctor yelled at me for my weight gain and my blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I also needed to get checked under the hood and make sure that everything was in tip top shape. As I was getting ready for my day I realized that I had to manscape, now for those of you who don't know that is, it's trimming or cleaning up the male form to be presentable. For me that entails, some clippers, scissors and Nair. If I'm gonna do this I'm gonna go all the way, I'm possibly going to be spread eagle getting a oil-check so I needed to be show ready! Now when I was younger and I used to go out, and the night was a dud, I used to yell at my friends, "Did I shave my ass for THIS!?". Well that's how I felt, when I went to see my doctor today. He was so happy that I lost weight and I looked good, blood pressure was good, and that's all he was worried about. I guess he's writing this weight loss book and wants me to be a subject since he sort of gave me his outline for his diet. I wanted to talk about all my issues, like anxiety, stomach issues, and my sinuses and blood work. But no luck, I got shuttled out and made another appointment and now I've got to wait until May 11. to get a follow up. Lord, this town is weird. Anyhow, Roommates being dramatic and needy tonight, I'm still not sure about this going back to old job thing, and I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm a little freaked out about it. I haven't been in a few days and it's always hard to get the groove back after a short break....wish luck guys..Love df

No comments: