Sunday, April 03, 2005

When I open my eyes it will ALL be better.....

That's what I kept telling myself today. We all had tasks to do that we were given last night and we were trying very hard to accomplish them, we almost did, until a manager went to get stitches and one didn't come in! I was in charge of the floor for about 4 hours and I got no support from no one, AND it was SOOOOOOO busy!! " Lord have MERCY!" Everytime I turned around there were more and more people. I kept closing my eyes and and opening them, and they were still there!! Finally got some help, finished most of the tasks, came home and now Roommate is organizing my stuff. "Did I axe him? NO! I don't think SO!" sigh. The Pope passed, and I cried last night, I had wanted to go to the gym and to mass this morning, but my dumb ass forgot to set my phone back. I thought that my cell phone would change automatically, but you got's to turn it off and on..I can't win. I got manana off, and I may go in to work. As well as the gym, do laundry, take a dance class, and buy new glasses...big day..chatting with my baby cheetah..night..df

No comments: