Saturday, August 13, 2005

Harajuku and all the rest...

We didn't go out last night as planned. In fact, we got home and passed out and woke up at four in the morning to finish packing. We leave the lovely city of Tokyo in the morning and our producers have sent our luggage ahead off us via a FedEx type of company. We are to travel to the city of Nagoya on Monday by train, which is two hours away. We had to pack an overnight bag with the stuff that we would need. We're off to the Harajuku district today, it's a must! I need to get some gifts for the clan back home, my Roommate would have a fit if I didn't get him something fierce from there. I think that tonight we are all gonna get smashed, Sake anyone? They put the offer for the European leg of this tour, it would start the middle of December and possibly go until March, if not then it would end the beginning of January and start up again in February. We've done 24 shows this week, and it would basically be the same schedule over there as well. I can't do that to myself, not anymore. I feel that I've accomplished SO much in the past year since I've been off this crazy ride. I finally have a life, got some great friends, and am happy. This tour has helped me realize how good I have it, and that all my hard work has paid off. So I'm calling this my farewell tour. I am Cher this time and since I called that last one the final, I can come back and call this my farewell tour. I'm having my closure with this show and I feel more than okay to do this, I'm in better shape than I was when I left tour and I have to keep getting better, and being on this thing does not let me accomplish my short range goals, let alone my long range ones. I gotta run, I got one more show to do..see you guys in Nagoya..love df.

No comments: