Monday, August 08, 2005

Lost in Translation...



I'm finally able to get on the internet. Our hotel doesn't have access, and my wireless card wasn't picking up shit, but at the theatre it's smooth sailing. It's actually 10am on Tuesday August 9, 2005. I'm a whole 13 hours ahead of New York City. It's weird trying to adjust to the time difference as well as the language barrier. I love it here, the people are so nice and polite. The streets are amazingly clean, there are NO trash cans to be found, so you have to carry your trash with you until you come across one, or take it back home. I even saw the cutest little garbage truck with the cleanest ever sanitary workers, they pick up your trash and then sweep and wash your sidewalk for you, it was SO considerate. I will add some pics later when I have time, I'm actually about to have rehearsals for the show, we have our finally dress tonight and we open with three show manana...I'm gonna die here, it's early morning and it's already 90 degrees outside. Let me just say that the hotel here is five stars and it's wicked cool!! The pics are from the hotel and the electronics district, Akihabara, where I bought my nifty new camera.
I'll add more pics later...gotta run..Sayonara!! df

No comments: