Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Manana.

Well, I've been writing in my blog but for some strange reason I wasn't able to post the entry when I was done and it would erase all the work that I had done. So here's to hoping that this works tonight.
I'm doing good, I had a long weekend and I'm taking a break from drinking alcohol. I'm going to detox for a while and give my body a rest, I've been partying like I don't have responsibility and guess what? I do! Work is work and I'm doing okay, I just need to make more money so I can be comfortable and happy. I'm still working out and I feel like I can't lose any weight! I just keep working out harder and harder and the scale just stays the same and on some days it reads that I'm heavier!! Gone are the days when I could starve myself for a few days and look fantastic. I have a big audition in the morning, well it's not that big, but it's big for me considering that I took time off from theatre to work on myself. This is my first audition in six months. It's for the international tour of West Side Story. It's 24 weeks starting in October and it goes all through out the Asias and Europe. I'm a little bit nervous, I hope that I don't screw and make myself look bad. I also hope that don't get cut right away, that just sucks and it isn't fun. Sigh, I just want to be loved by all my adoring fans.....hahahahha....wish me luck...or mierd....love df

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! how did the audition go?! i'm sending you good vibes!

about the weight loss: you've come so far already, don't stress about losing the rest "quickly." that will only lead to failure. remember, the longer it takes to come off, the longer it will STAY off! It will happen, so don't stress... You are HOTT!