Tuesday, September 27, 2005

32 is the new 22......


At least that's what my friend Roy says. We had a birthday dinner for him last night and we got most of the clan together and had us a good old fashioned Feliz Compleanos! At a very expensive but delicious mexcian restuarant called Dos Caminos. It's the same one we went to for Dads' party but in a different location. Dinner was great and so was dessert, we all ate like Fatgurls. Roy got his present that he was not expecting, his brand new Ipod Nano. He's too cool for school now and he loved it. I was on cloud nine with all of my closests New York friends with me. I've made friends for life and I'm always to grateful for the time that I get to spend with them. Here are some pictures of last night. I need to try and get some sleep, I want to and will get to the gym in the morning.
Work has been tough and I'm getting my ass kicked on a daily basis, but I'm learning so much and the days go by so quick. I'm drinking red wine and getting sleepy. More inspirational stuff later, enjoy the pics..love df

No comments: