Friday, September 16, 2005

SHOUT OUT!!!!

DRUNK!!!! I AM DRUNK !!!
I'm sending a shout out to Sammy Boots. I've been out all night drinking and carring on, I know that I won't make it in at 10am. I've spent quite a bit of money trying to make everyone happy. Off to sleep I go, goodnight!!! love DF

*I
t is now 4pm, and I would like to apologize to anyone that I may have called last night, or thrown myself at. I don't remember writing that post up there, but I guess I was feeling good. I'll write a real post later to wrap up last nights wanderings and gossip. I need to drink more water and Gatorade, I've already had a cheeseburger and fries. I've checked my bank account and I have a negative balance, this is after just depositing $800 into my account. I'm lucky that I knew enough to pay off my bills last night, I just don't know where most of it went. I guess I wanted everyone to have some money to hang out with me so I started giving it away. I figure out later.... my head hurts...df

No comments: