Thursday, September 01, 2005

Models, models EVERYWHERE!!!

I've been working 13 hour days helping my friend out at the modeling agency. They, we've, have a HUGE fashion show that is coming up next week. I'm helping out by being a production assistant, and for those of you who don't know what that is, it means I'm everyones bitch. I do whatever they need me too. It's a great oppurtunity and I'm learning a great deal. I just wish that I had more time, I'm to tired to go the gym nor do I have time to hang out with anyone. For example, Esmeralda was broken and her replacement was sent to me on Monday, I just last night finally had the chance to pick up the new Ipod from a friend who was keeping it safe for me and i reloaded all the songs onto Esmeralda the sequal. It took all night to upload over 2,000 songs. I didn't know how much I had become to depend on my Ipod to keep me from interacting with people on the streets of New York. I can't really type right now, I'm actually at the modeling agency and as I write this there is this giraffe of a blonde being taught how to walk before she goes out for casting for fashion week. She needs help, and everyone knows that I can walk, but they're not paying me to teach, I'm here to learn....and answer phones.... Anyone ever read the Devil wore Prada? I'm living here, and she wears Gucci. I love it!! By for now...df

No comments: