Friday, September 09, 2005

And back to life....

The show finally went up last night and it was one of the most thrilling, exciting and stressful things that I have ever been involved with. I felt like everyone and everything was either yelling or being forced upon me and the few of us that were assisting with the production. I can't go into detail right now because I'm exhausted from having to work today at my "real" job and not get anytime to recover from the maddness that is a fashion show. I was home last night by 11:45 and in bed by midnight. I haven't slept much and I just got home from hanging out with #3 and I'm about to head to bed. It's just hard to go back to slinging stupid samples when I was just being fabulous with the glitteratti last night...back to life...back to reality... night df

No comments: