Friday, September 16, 2005

Rehydration

I don't ever want to drink again. I am totally going to detox for the month of October, this body can't handle all of this fun. I had a great time last night, met some cute boys and made out with a couple of them. My neck hurts, so does my lower back and my knee. Malin and Goetz had a small party for the store last night at their location and my night started there with Tam and #3 and the rest of the crew. I just have to say that I love that company and those guys, they make some of the best skincare that I've tried and use, and believe me that I've tried a lot of skincare. Matt Malin and Andrew Goetz have come up with a great product that if they ever called asking me to work for them and the job was right I would be all over it, I believe in the their vision and love them as people. Enough with the ass kissing, on with the rest of the night. We went to G lounge after the party then headed over to Douvet, a fun club with beds everywhere so you could stand or sit or sleep or whatever on those comfy things. We had great fun there, Roommate met up with us and it felt like old times again, especially since my Cheetah was in overdrive and I was on a hunt looking for anyone to pay attention to me. It was nice to dance and chat with guys like I used to back in the day. I wasn't afraid or self conscience about anything last night. We rolled home at 4:30 in the morning and I passed out after I drunk dialed my friend Sammy Boots. He asked me to send him a shout out on my blog so I did, I then passed the hell out and woke up with one of the meanest hangovers ever. I'm off to bed, I've nursed myself back to health with water, Gatorade, a cheeseburger with fries and some food from Chipotle. I have the day off tomorrow and I have to go to Jersey to see the new Sesame Street Live show with some old cast members. Fun!Fun! love df.

**To the person that left me that message about Sam, which I should erase but I'm not because I want people to read it to see how mean it was. I don't want my friends attacked on my blog, I will not tolerate this sort of thing, especially from someone who doesn't have the balls to reveal who they are, don't come on here throwing shade and then not want any fierceness thrown back. Or maybe you do know me well enough to know that I can serve it, even if I'm 3,000 miles away. Play nice and fair or I'll turn this car around, you understand? Momma don't play that shit. Okay, smooches, now I can go to bed...noches df

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am your friend which is why I said it and why you should heed the comment. He is a bad seed.