Friday, September 02, 2005

Have I arrived??



I'm a little bit drunk, tired and fighting a cold. I know that these pictures say a thousand words. We had welcome /birthday party for the models and one in particular. Her name is Melissa Haro, the young cute chick from last seasons Project Runway. It was her 18 birthday and her friend Austin Scarlett arrived to celebrate, I had to take a picture and chat with one of my favorite designers, I mean, we didn't have much to talk about, seeing as he's practically a vampire and I'm a witch , but I made it happen. The other picture is another up and coming model from Brazil who's name I can't remember, but look at her! She's hot! I need to go to bed, but I had to upload this pictures because no one was going to believe me. And those of you night owls may recognize The Park off of 10th Ave. Here in NYC. I couldn't believe that it was a restaurant, I had only gone when it was a gay-seedy-fun club. I had a blast because it was VIP and private. I could get used to this...df

No comments: